Senior Team Member
About Number One Shoes
We are New Zealand's largest footwear retailer with 51 stores nationwide with stores from Whangarei to Invercargill. With a team of over 500 people we have been a part of New Zealand's communities for over 30 years delivering shoes for every occasion.
About the role
The Senior Team Member position reports directly to the Store Manager and is the first step towards a careers in retail management. You will be involved with operational and administrative duties, especially in the absence of the management team.
This role is a permanent position for approximately 38 hours per week working Tuesday-Saturday
- deliver exceptional customer service
- offer team leadership in the form of direction, guidance and coaching
- implement in-store merchandising
- process refund transactions and store banking
- manage customer feedback
- provide support to management in the day-to-day operations of the store
Skills and Experience
- Retail and customer service experience of more than 2 years
- Some supervisory or senior level experience
- Display a passion for retail, leadership and store success
- Proven track record of sales achievements
This role may require you to be prepared to work late nights and weekends on a rotational roster. Managing stock flow through your store means the role can be physically demanding at times, so we're looking for someone who's happy to roll up their sleeves and take a hands-on approach.
- Internal growth opportunities
- 40% off in store product
- 3 free pairs of shoes per year
- Comprehensive training programme when joining the team
- Join a well-recognised and reputable company
- Your birthday off
If you are ready to step in a new direction, don't miss this opportunity!