Distribution Centre Team Members
About the company
Ngāhūia Group Limited is New Zealand's largest footwear retail group, including Number One Shoes and Hannahs, two of the most recognised retail brands in New Zealand.
Our success lies with our experienced, passionate and dedicated teams; genuine people with a positive attitude, who care about exceeding our customers' expectations and enjoy working together.
About the role
Reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, the DC Team Member role works behind the scenes to ensure that our stores and customers are receiving the product they require. This challenging role is key to ensure all production outputs required by the business are met on a daily basis, as well as providing accurate and timely delivery to our stores.
We have a number of roles available. Key duties include some or all of the following:
- Web order dispatching
- Store picking
- Conveyor loading/unloading
Does the shoe fit?
- You have a willingness to learn and take initiative
- You have great communication skills
- You have a bright, friendly and helpful disposition
- You are reliable and honest
- You have great attention to detail
What we offer
This is a part time role, Sunday and/or Monday, where you'll be working with a team who are passionate about what they do and have fun along the way. What we offer is:
- The opportunity to join a well-recognised and reputable company committed to our people's success
- Generous discount off company product
Join our supportive team committed to your development and play your part in the success of this dynamic company!