Sales Assistant - Casual
Lambton Quay Store
About Number One Shoes
We are New Zealand's largest footwear retailer with 51 stores nationwide with stores from Whangarei to Invercargill. With a team of over 500 people we have been a part of New Zealand's communities for over 30 years delivering shoes for every occasion!
About the role
The Sales Assistant role reports directly to the Store Manager and is at the forefront of providing great service to all our customers! You will be friendly and approachable to all customers who walk through our doors and will keep our store looking its best!
This role is a casual role and therefore we are looking for someone who can work weekdays and weekends and is flexible to come in at short notice. The role is based in our Lambton Quay store but can assist at our other stores is the region.
- Providing a high level of service to our customers
- Assist with in-store displays and new promotional set up
- Keep the store tidy and maintain stock levels on the floor
Are you the right fit?
- You have a willingness to learn and take initiative
- You love to provide outstanding customer service
- You have great communication skills and spoken English
- You have a bright, friendly and helpful disposition
- You are reliable and flexible
Previous retail and merchandising experience would be advantageous
You'll also need to be energetic, enthusiastic and possess a good degree of flexibility as working late nights and weekends will be required. Our jobs can also be very hands-on, dealing with large volumes of stock every day so we're looking for someone who can get stuck in!
- Internal growth opportunities
- Comprehensive training programme when joining the team
- Join a well-recognised and reputable company
- Work with a fun team!
So if you think that the shoe fits, apply now!